Thursday, May 28, 2015

Memorial Day Triibute....

My Memorial Day Tribute......UPDATE... To everyone who has shared this Memorial Video... I am Overwhelmed with Gratitude & Humbled… Thank You for honoring and remembering America's fallen Heroes this weekend!!! Semper-Fi  This is a tribute I created for Memorial Day Weekend...It's a tribute to my fellow Marines Who Gave All in the pursuit of Freedom...There are actually 3 funerals in this tribute that I attended and I am dear friends with the Marine father who is saluting the casket of his Marine son....God Bless & Remember ALL Our Fallen Heroes This Memorial Day Weekend...Posted by Chad Warner on Thursday, June 2, 2011


And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations… Exodus 12:14

 
 

No comments: