Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Looking Back...



Mom,

Looking back through the years,
I remember your love being there
for me even during the times when
I was too busy to listen, trying
so hard to grow up on my own,
thinking I knew all the answers.

I just want you to know that during
the many times you tried to offer
advice and encouragement,
I really was listening in my own way,
and I appreciate all that you've
done to help shape me into the
person I am today.

Through it all you've been my
inspiration, and there's no way to
tell you how grateful I am, except
to say, I love you. 

Living one day at a time,
enjoying one moment at a
time. Accepting hardship
as a pathway to peace.
Taking, as Jesus did, this
sinful world as it is, not
as I would have it.
Trusting that You will make
all things right if I
surrender to Your will.
So that I may be reasonably
happy in this life and
supremely happy with You
forever in the next.
Amen.

 Matthew West ~ Family Tree

Always Remember
Never take a person for granted,
 hold every person close to your heart
 cause you might wake up one day
 and realize that you've lost a diamond
 while you were too busy collecting stones. 
And
"The best things in life are...
not seen but felt with the heart!"


No comments: