Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn Thyme!







Well, it has been a crazy month to say the least. 
The 4th I ended up in the ER with a "Chemo Fever!"  Was admitted to the hospital  for seven days, said my white cells had dropped dangerously low.  Was the worse seven days of my life!  Couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. 

Then my red blood cells had dropped when I went for my Chemo treatment so they gave me my blood transfusion in one arm and chemo in the other,  just so I could make it to my radiation treatment on time. 
Yesterday they gave me a shot in the arm to keep my bone marrow happy so that my white cell count does not fall low again. Then off to radiation treatment before I went to the dentist....I had two teeth pulled, am on tons of antibiotics to keep from getting a secondary infection.  Have about six or seven more radiation treatments to go where they are only targeting the lung and then they are going to target the brain.  Cause that is were this particular cancer goes next.  This is precautionary and will keep it from going there i guess.  Then another round of Chemo in October and then I think they will re-scan me to see were we are at.   It is all in "God's Hands!" 

Today is the first day of Autumn...enjoy it...I love fall, don't you? 
Where did Summer go!!!  
 Have a great weekend!



No comments: