Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oh what a beautiful day...


Oh what a beautiful day it is outside today!  Lawn is mowed, the front porch and back room are swept, the house is clean and the laundry is done.  Two of the grandkids, Dez and Zak are watching a movie on the laptop and RyRy is taking a nap. My hubby Mike is cleaning out the fish pond and getting it ready for the fish and plants.
What more could you ask for! 
Thank you Lord!

 Please say prayers for all those who have lost their loved ones along with all those who have been devastated with loss of house/homes, jobs and entire towns swept away during the awful storms through out the country.  My heart  is heavy with sorrow for all of them.


Footprints in the Sand
One night I had a dream. I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and across the skies flashed scenes from my life. In each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One was mine, and one was the Lord's. When the last scene of my life appeared before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand, and, to my surprise, I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints. And I noticed that it was at the lowest and saddest times in my life. I asked the Lord about it: "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I notice that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why you left my side when I needed you most." The Lord said, "My precious child, I never left you during your time of trial. Where you see only one set of footprints, I was carrying you."

"If we cannot believe God when
circumstances seem to be against us, then we do
not believe in Him at all."
Charles Spurgeon




No comments: