Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Blessings




Happy Birthday Blessings are in order for my grandson Ryan who just turned a year old last week (Isn't he adorable)




Also Happy Birthday Wishes go out to my grand-daughter Dez who is turning the terrible teens tommorrow....LOL...just kidding honey!



And my grand-daughter Kaylee just turned a year old last month. She too is so adorable! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you's!

You know I have never seen a year go by so fast in my life. Hope it slows down a little so that we can enjoy my two favorite seasons (Spring & Summer)! Well it is sort of cold and raining here today, tommorrow is supposed to be pretty decent with lots of sunshine. Sure hope so. Everyone have a great day and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Hugs,
Me

No comments: