Sunday, May 18, 2014

Not looking forward to this.....

This is what i have to have done this month and I am not really looking forward to this...because of having cancer i have to take 2000mgs of probiotics an hour before i go so infection doesn't go to my heart....


After all these teeth are extracted i guess they put the dentures that are going on top right in right after and the partial on the bottom as well...the radiation Roswell did on my the brain was really hard on my teeth and my hair folicles....plus i grit my teeth at night and sometimes I grit so hard that I have chipped some of them which doesn't help any.  I saved for this but I wish we had dental insurance that would have been really much nicer...Especially since our car has bit the dust...Thank God for my husband's boss and his wife.....are helping Mike with the means to get back and forth to work until we can find another vehicle...Thank You Larry and Nicole.......My Mom always said, "When it rains it pours!"  That is no lie.....All I know is that I have gone too many years with these teeth, and I would hold off a little longer but the pain became unbearable,  so I am hoping and praying all turns out well.


1 comment:

Creative Endeavors Creations said...

Just leaving an update: All turned out alright....have to go back and get the stitches out...as far as I know...can't eat anything but I have learned to drink a whole lot more than I used to....lots of water, and instant breakfasts.