Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year's!

Hope this New Year brings everyone many blessings and a renewed hope! We have many blessings to be Thankful for and I look forward to this new year, for we are expecting our 4th grandchild next month and our 5th grandchild the month after...I can't wait...what "gifts from God" a child is!


I was watching a program the other day on PBS...what a show it was...Dr. David W. Dyer was the speaker...How Inspirational...I couldn't stop watching the show! He has a book out called "Inspiration...Your Calling", I can't wait to purchase it...In case you don't know the channel the website is here: PBS He has an awesome deal if you contribute to supporting the station. My other all time favorite "Inspirational Speaker" would of course be Joel Olsteen! I could sit and listen to him without ending.


I hope you have enjoyed my gifts and I hope that you will keep coming back for more this year...I know that many have downloaded my QP's, I just wish you could have let me know which ones you liked the best...or what kind you would rather have...and if they aren't as large as they should be....please let me know...and I will make them larger for you and just upload them to 4shared again...Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless!


This is the New Year's Card I made to celebrate bringing in the new year. Click onto the image to download from my 4shared account.





Photobucket


Glitter Red Hugs



2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

CreativeEndeavors said...

Thank you Digi Free!